LOCATION AND ELEGANCE
Located in the heart of Hunter Valley wine country, the newly renovated Nulkaba House offers five stylish bedrooms and two modern bathrooms, one with a magnificent large freestanding bath. No expense has been spared with this complete renovation including a modern kitchen and dining area, two fabulous lounge areas and an outside entertainment area. There is also a large games room with pool table, Foxtel and free WiFi, a full laundry and even a safe space for your furry friend to sleep. What more could you want?
Nulkaba House is located only 5-minutes away from everything the Hunter Valley has to offer. It boasts a modern kitchen, dining area and two large lounge areas, an outside BBQ entertainment area with lounge and dining facilities, and a wonderful games room with pool table and large TV, Foxtel and free WiFi. A full laundry is also provided which leads to the pet enclosure with kennel. The kitchen and outdoor BBQ has everything you would possibly need to cook up a storm. However if you want a real holiday, take a 5-minute stroll to Potters Brewery and Brasserie, the home of the Hunter Beer Co which produces several signature beers such as Hunter Kolsch and Hunter Witbier. Potters also have live entertainment on Friday and Saturday nights. Lastly, enjoy a short walk to Simply D’Vine Cafe which is the best coffee and breakfast place in the Hunter Valley.
Accommodation & Rooms
Recently renovated to the highest standard, Nulkaba House offers five stylish bedrooms and two modern bathrooms, one with a magnificent large freestanding bath.
Nulkaba can sleep up to 12 guests in comfort and style or 7 guests in individual beds.
- Bedroom 1 – 1 King bed or 2 King singles
- Bedroom 2 – 1 Queen bed
- Bedroom 3 – 1 Queen bed
- Bedroom 4 – 1 Queen bed
- Bedroom 5 – 1 Queen bed
- Reading Room – comfortable sofa bed
- Minimum 2 nights
- Weekend Minimum 2 nights – Up to 8 guests is $900 per night (Thu-Fri or Fri-Sat or Sat-Sun)
- Midweek 2 nights – Up to 8 guests is $680 per night. (Mon-Thur)
- Midweek 1 night – Up to 8 guests is $1030
- Additional guests are charged at $85 per person per night
- Children under 13 years are charged at $60 per child per night.
- Infants under 2 are free
- Pets are charged at $30 each per stay.
A security deposit/bond of $1000 is required for your stay and is payable as a credit card pre-authorisation. This payment will be processed approximately 24–48 hours before your arrival and expire 3-6 days after departure.
- One night stays are available midweek. Weekend one night stays may be available and will attract a surcharge.
- Weekend Public Holiday bookings must a minimum 3-night stay at the full weekend daily tariff.
- Easter, Christmas and New Year are a minimum 3-4 night stay and charged at the full weekend daily tariff.
- Concert weekends must be a minimum of 8 guests.
Beautiful, immaculate and comfortable home away from home, convenient location, stylish furnishings and state of the art appliances. Everything in this property has been carefully thought out for the customer. Pure opulence and comfort.
Nulkaba House is situated in the heart of the Hunter Valley wine country. Take a 5-minute stroll to Potters Brewery and Brasserie, the home of the Hunter Beer Co and enjoy several signature beers such as Hunter Kolsch and Hunter Witbier. Potters also have live entertainment on Friday and Saturday nights. Wineries are minutes away and the Hunter Valley Gardens a 5 minute drive.
Nulkaba House is also a 5-minute walk to Simply D’Vine Cafe which serves the best coffee and breakfast in the Hunter Valley.